Parental Information & Guidance
City of Peterborough Hockey Club welcomes you and your child/young person to the club.
We hope you will enjoy being a club member and will enjoy the hockey coaching, training, matches as well as the social interactions.
If you have any questions or concerns about your child’s participation in hockey, please contact the club Welfare Officer who is responsible for dealing with concerns and working with England Hockey’s Safeguarding team for those of a more serious nature. All concerns will be taken seriously and treated in the strictest confidence.
The club Welfare Officer is Sue Minto (pictured right).
She can be contacted as follows:
by telephone on 07307 195560
by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we expect from your child?
- To play fairly and respect the rules of the game.
- To respect their coaches and teammates.
- To adhere to the young people’s code of conduct and behaviour.
What do the Hockey Club expect of me?
- Ensure my child is dropped off and picked up promptly from the venue.
- Contact session organisers/coaches if I am running late to collect my child.
- Adhere to the Parents section of the Code of Ethics and Behaviour.
- Use appropriate language at all times.
- Stay off the pitch during training and matches.
- Provide emergency contact details and any relevant information about your child including medical history.